Kernel Adaptive Filtering
Brief Introduction about Kernel Adaptive Filter
- Weifeng Liu, Jose C. Principe, Simon Haykin. "Kernel Adaptive Filtering: A Comprehensive Introduction (Adaptive and Learning Systems for Signal Processing, Communications and Control Series)", John Wiley, 2010.
- Journal Papers
- C. Badong, S. Zhao, P. Zhu, J. Principe, "Quantized Kernel Least Mean Square Algorithm", Accepted by IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks
- W. Liu, I. Park, J. Principe, “An Information Theoretic Approach of Designing Sparse Kernel Adaptive Filters,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Volume 20, Issue 12, December 2009.
- W. Liu, I. Park, Y. Wang, J. Principe, “Extended Kernel Recursive Least Squares Algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Volume 57, Issue 10, October 2009.
- P. Pokharel, W. Liu, J. Principe, “Kernel Least Mean Square Algorithm with Constrained Growth,” Signal Processing, Volume 89, Issue 3, March 2009
- W. Liu and J. Principe, “Kernel Affine Projection Algorithms,” EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2008, Article ID 784292, 12 pages, 2008.
- W. Liu, P. Pokharel, J. Principe, “The Kernel Least-Mean-Square Algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Volume 56, Issue 2, 2008
- Conference Papers
- S. Zhao, Ba. Chen, and J. Principe, Kernel Adaptive Filtering with Maximum Correntropy Criterion ", Intl. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, CA, USA, pp. 2012-2017, 2011
- P. Zhu, B. Chen, J. Principe, "Extended Kalman Filter Using a Kernel Recursive Least Square Observer," Intl. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, CA, USA, 2011
- S. Van Vaerenbergh, I. Santamaria, W. Liu, J. Principe, "Fixed-budget kernel recursive least-squares," International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Dallas, Texas, 2010.
- W. Liu, J. Principe, "Extended recursive least squares algorithm in RKHS," 1st IAPR Workshop on Cognitive Information Processing, Santorini, Greece, 2008
- W. Liu, J. Principe, "The wellposedness analysis of kernel adaline," Intl. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, Hongkong, 2008
- W.g Liu, P. Pokharel, J. Principe, "Recursively Adapted Radial Basis Function Networks and its Relationship to Resource Allocating Networks and Online Kernel Learning," IEEE Int. Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2007
- P. Pokharel, Weifeng Liu, J. Principe, “Kernel LMS,” International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2007