Application for a CNEL account
There are three different accounts in CNEL. (1) CNEL web account, (2) CNEL Unix account/Webmail, and (3) CNEL Windows (active directory)/Terminal Servers account.
- Receive authorization from a faculty member
- Submit an account application form for a website account, Carlos (profile ,email ) has the password.
- Apply for a Unix account/CNEL Webmail through the department via Jason Kawaja (profile, email) and CC the faculty member.
- Set up Windows account with Ryan (profile, email). CC the faculty member.
- Ask Ryan (profile, email) to add your email to the active CNEL electronic mailing list.
- rdp11.cnel.ece.ufl.edu Adobe Writer + TeX2Word + Office
DNS Names of Terminal Servers